- Do you want to find the career that is a perfect fit? Penn State New Kensington gives you opportunities to work with faculty on research projects, to work with local business, to travel abroad to study, and on and on. Your Penn State education blends practical skills with overall knowledge to help you prepare for a great job.
- Start here and graduate here --- or start here and finish at University Park campus. You decide how to map out your Penn State education.
- Classes at Penn State New Kensington get students fully involved in the subjects they are studying. It's easy to learn when the faculty help you transform information into knowledge and are proud of your achievements. Your Penn State degree means a solid educational foundation for your career.
- Join the Nittany Lion as he shows off Penn State New Kensington in the way only he can, from the classroom to athletics to the health center to good eats.
- Besides studying, Penn State New Kensington has a huge number of opportunities depending on your interests. You can enjoy many events, join clubs and organizations, make good friends, and have fun.
"Penn State gave me the knowledge I needed to start my career at a Fortune 100 company. My education is with me every day."
— Dethrell '06 Industrial Engineering, Customer Management Strategy, PNC Financial Services Group
"My degree from Penn State led me to graduate school and then to a great job in the entertainment industry."
— Khalan '05 Marketing, Communications Manager, NBCUniversial
"A Boeing internship helped me get hired after graduation from Penn State. The hands-on experience I got was priceless."
— Phil '11, Supply Chain, Project Manager, Boeing
"My Penn State degree led me to a job as a banking analyst here in Chicago. It gives me an edge in my career."
— Kristen '11, Marketing, Corporate Banking Analyst, PNC Financial Services Group
"I had an internship in Boulder, Colorado, where I worked side-by-side with professionals. I also took an entrepreneurship minor to get a background in business. Experience like that can get you a job."
— Peter '10 Civil Engineering with Entrepreneurship Minor; Civil Engineering Supervisor, PennDOT
"Being a research assistant in a professor’s lab at Penn State led to my first job, and faculty recommendations helped me get into the graduate program I’m in now."
— Erin '07 Psychology; Graduate Student, M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies, Albany Medical College
"My Penn State education taught me to find solutions fast, and that’s what my job is all about. There’s no guessing—if you’re a Penn Stater, employers know they can count on you."
— Alison '05 Information Sciences and Technology; Deputy Project Manager, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
"At Penn State, I learned to analyze data and manage real-world projects. On Wall Street, I use those skills on the trading floor every day."
— Sydney '09 Information Sciences and Technology; Global Markets Risk and Control Operational Risk Analyst, Citigroup Global Markets Inc.