- Be a part of Penn State's excellence in academics. Choose from among more than 160 majors and many educational programs.
- If you're a little shy about arriving, don't worry. Penn State Hazleton has lots of diversity in the student community and in personalities. You will fit in quickly as you realize that everyone is friendly and eager to be a part of the community.
- If you try to attend every event on campus and join lots of clubs, you will be very busy. Penn State Hazleton has a lot going on and your challenge is to manage your time between academics and activities. It's a nice challenge to have!
- Start here and graduate here --- or start here and finish at University Park campus. You decide how to map out your Penn State education.
- Penn State Hazleton is just the right size for meeting lots of friends, knowing staff and faculty, and and finding special places to study and have fun. Lots of varieties of food are right there on campus as well as places to keep fit. The surrounding grounds are perfect for outdoor recreation.
- The countryside around the campus is beautiful, the student population is diverse, faculty help you achieve, there are lots of things to do ... and it's Penn State.
- Join the Nittany Lion as he shows off Penn State Hazleton in the way only he can, from the classroom to athletics to the health center to good eats.
- Take a look at Penn State Hazleton from residence hall to off-campus housing. You have lots of choices and all of them are great for your college experience!
- What do you really want to study? What kinds of activities do you want to participate in? What's the kind of lifestyle you're looking for? Match your needs to your campus, find lifelong friends--thrive during your college years.
"Penn State gave me the knowledge I needed to start my career at a Fortune 100 company. My education is with me every day."
— Dethrell '06 Industrial Engineering, Customer Management Strategy, PNC Financial Services Group
"My degree from Penn State led me to graduate school and then to a great job in the entertainment industry."
— Khalan '05 Marketing, Communications Manager, NBCUniversial
"A Boeing internship helped me get hired after graduation from Penn State. The hands-on experience I got was priceless."
— Phil '11, Supply Chain, Project Manager, Boeing
"My Penn State degree led me to a job as a banking analyst here in Chicago. It gives me an edge in my career."
— Kristen '11, Marketing, Corporate Banking Analyst, PNC Financial Services Group
"I had an internship in Boulder, Colorado, where I worked side-by-side with professionals. I also took an entrepreneurship minor to get a background in business. Experience like that can get you a job."
— Peter '10 Civil Engineering with Entrepreneurship Minor; Civil Engineering Supervisor, PennDOT
"Being a research assistant in a professor’s lab at Penn State led to my first job, and faculty recommendations helped me get into the graduate program I’m in now."
— Erin '07 Psychology; Graduate Student, M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies, Albany Medical College
"My Penn State education taught me to find solutions fast, and that’s what my job is all about. There’s no guessing—if you’re a Penn Stater, employers know they can count on you."
— Alison '05 Information Sciences and Technology; Deputy Project Manager, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
"At Penn State, I learned to analyze data and manage real-world projects. On Wall Street, I use those skills on the trading floor every day."
— Sydney '09 Information Sciences and Technology; Global Markets Risk and Control Operational Risk Analyst, Citigroup Global Markets Inc.