- Welcome to life at Penn State. Culture, arts, sports, well-known speakers, clubs and organizations, outdoor recreation--take your pick. We have lots of places to get meals and hang out so that you can some rest from studying. You have choices that can make your college years a very special time.
- You can reach your goals and we can help you. From advice on courses and careers to academic tutoring to work-study jobs, we can help you succeed at every level. We help you develop the knowledge, skills, and confidence to find a rewarding career.
- How do you learn? At Penn State DuBois, students learn by doing. Working with faculty to learn about a dream career, students come face to face with their future every day as they tackle "real-world" projects.
- The land around Penn State DuBois is perfect for learning about the great outdoors. The beautiful area, with wetlands and forests, has abundant wildlife to study. With the environment so crucial to the future of our planet, you can discover ways to help keep the ecosystem functioning efficiently for all creatures.
- Information Sciences and Technology means showing people and businesses how to use technology to help them be successful. At Penn State DuBois, you learn about all aspects of technology, with an emphasis on making like easier for users.
- Be a part of inspiring engineering. At Penn State, we are known for our solid, practical education in engineering. You get real-world experience in courses as well as internships, working with cutting-edge equipment, facilities, and experts from local, national, and international companies.
- Penn State DuBois offers a four-year program in Earth Science, with lots of hands-on field work. Find out how nature relates to humans and how humans can preserve the Earth now and in the future.
"Penn State gave me the knowledge I needed to start my career at a Fortune 100 company. My education is with me every day."
— Dethrell '06 Industrial Engineering, Customer Management Strategy, PNC Financial Services Group
"My degree from Penn State led me to graduate school and then to a great job in the entertainment industry."
— Khalan '05 Marketing, Communications Manager, NBCUniversial
"A Boeing internship helped me get hired after graduation from Penn State. The hands-on experience I got was priceless."
— Phil '11, Supply Chain, Project Manager, Boeing
"My Penn State degree led me to a job as a banking analyst here in Chicago. It gives me an edge in my career."
— Kristen '11, Marketing, Corporate Banking Analyst, PNC Financial Services Group
"I had an internship in Boulder, Colorado, where I worked side-by-side with professionals. I also took an entrepreneurship minor to get a background in business. Experience like that can get you a job."
— Peter '10 Civil Engineering with Entrepreneurship Minor; Civil Engineering Supervisor, PennDOT
"Being a research assistant in a professor’s lab at Penn State led to my first job, and faculty recommendations helped me get into the graduate program I’m in now."
— Erin '07 Psychology; Graduate Student, M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies, Albany Medical College
"My Penn State education taught me to find solutions fast, and that’s what my job is all about. There’s no guessing—if you’re a Penn Stater, employers know they can count on you."
— Alison '05 Information Sciences and Technology; Deputy Project Manager, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
"At Penn State, I learned to analyze data and manage real-world projects. On Wall Street, I use those skills on the trading floor every day."
— Sydney '09 Information Sciences and Technology; Global Markets Risk and Control Operational Risk Analyst, Citigroup Global Markets Inc.