- We have a lot of answers to the question of why Penn State Berks is a fantastic place to get an education. Current students are living their dreams there, and they're happy to tell you why.
- Shut off alarm clock; drink coffee; go to classes; attend events; hang out with friends; study, study, study; sleep; start over. What's your typical day like? Every day is extraordinary at Penn State Berks.
- Start here and graduate here --- or start here and finish at University Park campus. You decide how to map out your Penn State education.
- Penn State Berks gives you all kinds of activities to enjoy and events to attend. You can play team sports at all levels, go to a comedy show, join a club or organization, enjoy hanging out with friends, and the list goes on!
- Penn State Berks has a beautiful campus with an environment that encourages studying as well as a generous dose of fun. Classrooms, labs, the library --- students have great places to learn. Sports, arts, good eats --- students have lots of options for education and enjoying the campus community.
"Penn State gave me the knowledge I needed to start my career at a Fortune 100 company. My education is with me every day."
— Dethrell '06 Industrial Engineering, Customer Management Strategy, PNC Financial Services Group
"My degree from Penn State led me to graduate school and then to a great job in the entertainment industry."
— Khalan '05 Marketing, Communications Manager, NBCUniversial
"A Boeing internship helped me get hired after graduation from Penn State. The hands-on experience I got was priceless."
— Phil '11, Supply Chain, Project Manager, Boeing
"My Penn State degree led me to a job as a banking analyst here in Chicago. It gives me an edge in my career."
— Kristen '11, Marketing, Corporate Banking Analyst, PNC Financial Services Group
"I had an internship in Boulder, Colorado, where I worked side-by-side with professionals. I also took an entrepreneurship minor to get a background in business. Experience like that can get you a job."
— Peter '10 Civil Engineering with Entrepreneurship Minor; Civil Engineering Supervisor, PennDOT
"Being a research assistant in a professor’s lab at Penn State led to my first job, and faculty recommendations helped me get into the graduate program I’m in now."
— Erin '07 Psychology; Graduate Student, M.S. in Physician Assistant Studies, Albany Medical College
"My Penn State education taught me to find solutions fast, and that’s what my job is all about. There’s no guessing—if you’re a Penn Stater, employers know they can count on you."
— Alison '05 Information Sciences and Technology; Deputy Project Manager, Booz Allen Hamilton Inc.
"At Penn State, I learned to analyze data and manage real-world projects. On Wall Street, I use those skills on the trading floor every day."
— Sydney '09 Information Sciences and Technology; Global Markets Risk and Control Operational Risk Analyst, Citigroup Global Markets Inc.